Thank you for considering a donation to MTEF. Your investment provides funding that allows the Foundation to provide resources to educators, administrators, and school related groups for innovative educational programs.
Residents, businesses and community or civic organizations can become involved in MTEF in several ways:
- By making tax-deductible contributions of cash, securities or property
- By businesses taking advantage of the Pennsylvania Educational Improvement Tax Credit (EITC). MTEF is an approved Education Improvement Organization
- By making contributions of teaching or construction materials and supplies through MTEF to the the school district
- By volunteering to serve as tutors or guest lecturers in the classroom – or to instruct teachers and staff in a specific area that can be carried over into the classroom experience for students
- By creating and underwriting (in partnership with MTSD) the cost of a project of lasting benefit to the schools – from lab equipment or classroom learning aids to playgrounds or athletic facilities
YOU can make a difference with your investment in MT Students!
If you would like to support MTEF, you may donate in a variety of ways.
Contact us to learn more about a program.
Thank you for supporting MTEF!
PA Educational Improvement Tax Credit Program (EITC)
Your business could earn state tax credits for donating to EITC-approved organizations. MTEF is approved. Learn more about Educational Improvement Tax Credits.
Partner with MTEF Community Partners and have YOUR logo viewed by nearly two million people each year. Learn more about how your business can benefit when it supports MTEF.
Thank A Teacher
Recognize special MTSD teachers and staff with a donation in their name to the Manheim Township Educational Foundation. Recognized faculty will receive a certificate with your name on it and the Foundation will gift a book to their school's library.* Your donation returns to Manheim Township students in the form of grants and support for educational programs. Download the form.
The Extraordinary Give is a 24 hour period where all donations made online to Lancaster Community Foundation (extragive.org) and directed to one of the participating organizations (IE the Manheim Township Educational Foundation) are partially matched by the Community Foundation. That means donations to the MTEF go even farther on this day. The Extraordinary Give is typically held the third Friday of November.
MTEF oversees several Memorial Funds. If you would like to establish a Memorial Endowment, please contact MTEF for details.
MTEF has exclusive naming rights for MTSD facilities. Through generous donations, for example, Westfield Insurance has official naming rights for the MTHS Baseball Field. If you would like to purchase the naming rights to a classroom, common area, or athletic venue, please contact our Executive Director for more information.
Donate online via PayPal or mail a check directly to the Foundation
Manheim Township Educational Foundation
450A Candlewyck Road
Lancaster, PA 17601
Checks or money orders may be made payable to MTEF.