For 25 Years...
Benefiting thousands of Manheim Township School District students with more than 457 grants and over $1 million in funding
- 184 STEM related grants providing new approaches to learning across science, technology, engineering, and math
- 94 Peer-to-Peer grants focusing on mental health and wellness, relationship development and diversity training
- 82 Artistic grants enriching students' cultural experiences through theater, choral clinics, and visiting artist and musician programs
- 55 Leadership grants educating students on professional development, trade skills, advanced learning and college preparation
- Twice each year, educators may submit grant requests for innovative programs to benefit students
- Current deadlines for 2018-2019 school year: October 10, 2018 and April 10, 2019
From literature, foreign language and character education, to math, music, science and leadership skills, grant proposals include a wide range of subjects that ultimately enhance the lives of Manheim Township School District students.