Contributing to MTEF
Thank you for considering a donation to MTEF. Your investment provides funding that allows the Foundation to provide resources to educators, administrators, and school related groups for innovative educational programs.
Residents, businesses and community or civic organizations can become involved in MTEF in several ways:
- By making tax-deductible contributions of cash, securities or property
- By businesses taking advantage of the Pennsylvania Educational Improvement Tax Credit (EITC). MTEF is an approved Education Improvement Organization
- By making contributions of teaching or construction materials and supplies through MTEF to the the school district
- By volunteering to serve as tutors or guest lecturers in the classroom – or to instruct teachers and staff in a specific area that can be carried over into the classroom experience for students
- By creating and underwriting (in partnership with MTSD) the cost of a project of lasting benefit to the schools – from lab equipment or classroom learning aids to playgrounds or athletic facilities
YOU can make a difference with your investment in MT Students!
If you would like to support MTEF, please do so here: